Re: [FW1] SMTP security server

Mathias,

fwauthd.conf  is like this:

21              in.aftpd        wait    0
80              in.ahttpd       wait    0
513             in.arlogind     wait    0
25              in.asmtpd       wait    0
23              in.atelnetd     wait    0
259             in.aclientd     wait    259
10081           in.lhttpd       wait    0
900             in.ahclientd    wait    900
0               in.pingd        respawn 0

and product.conf is like:

StandAlone=0
Unlimit=1
Auth=1