RE: [FW1] SMTP relay & Spam mail problem

It's not just your Exchange box -- it's also FW1's
SMTP Security Server.

Limit your "Sender" and "Recipient" setting in your
Resource rule for your AV.

I have posted how to do this (as well as others have)
on this list. Search this list's archives

HTH -- Chris