[FW1] RealSecure 5.0 - Network Sensor 5.0 - FW 4.1 SP2

I've seen alot of documents that mention that
we have to modify the fwopsec.conf file to ...

sam_allow_remote_requests yes (from "no")

Do we have to do this ?

I see the fw1_sam from the sensor to the Management
and then from the Management to the Firewall
but nothing happens. All putkeys are entered
correctly.

The reason I mention this is because in version 4.1 of
RealSecure you didn't have to do this.

I've setup a lab with version 5.0 without modifying
the fwopsec.conf and it worked perfectly !!!!

Any ideas ?