[FW1] Connection timeout when pushing policies.

Ugh....I'm trying to determine what is causing my
problem pushing policies to one firewall.

It is part of a cluster (of 2 firewalls) and I can
push policies to the second firewalls, just not
the first one. I always get 'Connection Timeout'
when pushing policies to it.

As a side effect of all of this, the firewall in
question will pause for about 20secs while the
psuh is occuring. Connections don't drop. Just
pause.

>From my management server I can connect to
port 256 on the firewall and vice versa.
There's no network traffic which would cause
the traffic to drop. I also see in my log
viewer the connections being accepted...
but yet it always returns the same error.

I've bounced the box and the problem still
occurs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Dave Dunaway [[email protected]]