[FW1] HTTP 1.1 issue

Hello everybody

Recently I set up HTTP security server (CP 4.1). After setup I had some problems browsing the Internet. At SecurityPortal site I found out that FW HTTP security server does not support chuck transfer used in HTTP 1.1. That was exactly the error I saw in my log file. If I disable HTTP 1.1 option in my Microsoft Explorer browser everything works fine. However http 1.1 option seems to be a default option in Microsoft Explorer browser, so it is quite inconvenient to tell all my users to change this setting in the browser.

Are my conclusion right and is there any work around? Why is HTTP 1.1 function not supported? Are there any security issues? Thanks for the answers and have a nice day.

lp
Vladimir