[FW1] Problem with Websense & Checkpoint

Currently having a problem with Websense v3.1 & Checkpoint Fw4.1/SP2
The Websense is on a NT4 box, the FW4.1 is on Solaris (Both OS with latest
patches/ServicePacks)

Over a period of a couple of days I begin to lose resources on the Unix box
to the point I either have to reboot the box or disable the http scan
rule..I've had outside consultants in to take a look at it & evidently this
is a known problem with these 2 products..At this time I cannot go to
another http scan solution (for probably 3 months)...Has anyone out there
seen this & if so, is there a solution (other than tossing Webense or
upgrading Websense)?

Thanks in advance,

Larry Milliken
USLEC