Re: [FW1] Problem with Websense & Checkpoint

Larry Milliken, USLEC wrote:

> Currently having a problem with Websense v3.1 & Checkpoint Fw4.1/SP2
> The Websense is on a NT4 box, the FW4.1 is on Solaris (Both OS with latest
> patches/ServicePacks)
>
> Over a period of a couple of days I begin to lose resources on the Unix box
> to the point I either have to reboot the box or disable the http scan
> rule..I've had outside consultants in to take a look at it & evidently this
> is a known problem with these 2 products..At this time I cannot go to
> another http scan solution (for probably 3 months)...Has anyone out there
> seen this & if so, is there a solution (other than tossing Webense or
> upgrading Websense)?

Try using PLANETGOOD as your content management tool.  They have a
terrific product with a one-of-a-kind proxy; fast, easy to use and
most of all INEXPENSIVE!  Contact [email protected] or
[email protected].

Allen Taylor
Network Security
The DURA Companies
5740 Decatur Blvd.
Indianapolis, Indiana
46241FAX

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If
the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact [email protected]