[FW1] strange "failed to open" error after upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1SP2

Hello,

We have recently upgraded an HA pair of Nokia firewalls (fwA and fwB) from
4.0SP3 to 4.1SP2. Per CP support's recommendations we went
4.0SP3->4.0SP5->4.1SP1->4.1SP2 route. All the steps seemed to go fine on
both firewalls but after we finished the upgrade and attempted to load the
policy to both firewalls, we saw the strange error message on fwB:

----
fwmg# fw load fwAB.W fwA fwB
fwAB.W: Security Policy Script generated into fwAB.pf
fwAB:
Compiled OK.

Downloading...

Downloading Security Policy fwAB.pf to fwA
Downloading to fwA succeeded

Downloading Security Policy fw14.pf to fwB
Downloading to fwB succeeded
fw_copy: failed to open /opt/CPfw1-41/tmp/fwAB.lg: No such file or directory
fw_rename : failed to move /opt/CPfw1-41/tmp/fwAB.lg to
/opt/CPfw1-41/state/fwAB.lg: No such file or directory
fw_copy: failed to open /opt/CPfw1-41/tmp/fwAB.fc: No such file or directory
fw_rename : failed to move /opt/CPfw1-41/tmp/fwAB.fc to
/opt/CPfw1-41/state/fwAB.fc: No such file or directory
fw_copy: failed to open /opt/CPfw1-41/tmp/fwAB.ft: No such file or directory
fw_rename : failed to move /opt/CPfw1-41/tmp/fwAB.ft to
/opt/CPfw1-41/state/fwAB.ft: No such file or directory

Installing...

Installing Security Policy fwAB.pf on all.all@fwB
Host fwB could not complete Installation

Installing Security Policy on fwB failed

Installing Security Policy fwAB.pf on all.all@fwA
Installing Security Policy on fwA succeeded

Done.
----

What's more interesting is - there's no problem at all when we try to fetch
the policy from fwB  or when we try to load the policy to fwB alone. The
error message only shows up when we try to push the policy to both firewalls
at once.

Did anyone ever see this error message? Does anyone have any ideas how to
deal with it ?
Any help would be appreciated.

Aleksey