De: laurent [mailto:[email protected]]
Date: mardi 1 mai 2001 14:42
À: Emmanuel Bailleul; [email protected]
Objet: Re: [FW1] Netscape CMS4.2 ...and CRL

I've created a second LDAP server with CRL Retrieval checked.
I think the problem is coming from the fetch command.
The CRL is define as a poeple created by the publishing module.
It's a simple user in the same organization. I've tried to fetch with cn=
... ,o=home
I'm using the same DN to access to the ldap server. The automatic fetch give
me always o=home.

Is it possible with CMS to create another organisation only to put the CRL ?
How ?

thanks.
laurent.