Re: [FW1] Connection timeouts on Nokia IP boxes.

Dave,

	You have to modify the fwui_head.def file on the management station.
There is a line in there that is commented out:

/*#define ALLOW_NON_SYN_RULEBASE_MATCH */

remove the /*, this will uncomment it and resolve the issues your are
experiencing with the dropped connections.  After you make that change you have
to bounce the management station and push the policy.

Juan