[FW1] Re:Problem with ICA protocol

Tx to all who helped me with this one.  Although the problem isn´t solved
yet, I am following the hints you all sent me.

If i am using static NAT, do I still need to set the AltAddr on the
MetaFrame server?

I´ve been asked if ICMP is enabled on the firewall, and that if it isn´t
this could be the reason of the problem.  Any thoughts on that?  Wouldn´t
make much sense for me, but...

thanks again,
Geraldo Fonseca
Icatu-Hartford Seguros S.A.
[email protected]
----- Repassado por Geraldo Fonseca/MTZ/IHSEG em 04/04/2001 10:54 -----

                    Geraldo
                    Fonseca              Para:
                                         [email protected]
                    03/04/2001           cc:
                    16:37                Assunto:     Problem with ICA protocol

Hi all,

I am using FW-1 sp2, and I am not able to estabilish connections from the
Internet to my MetaFrame server.  I´ve created the following rule:

any  MetaFrameServer     any  allow

I am allowing connections to any port only because this is a testing
environment.  The ICA client documentation says that ports 1494-tcp and
1604-udp are the only ones needed.

In the FW-1 log i see the connection being accepted by the firewall, but
the ICA client shows an error similar to a timeout after a while.

Any ideas are welcome.  Thanks in advance

Geraldo Fonseca
Icatu-Hartford Seguros S.A.