[FW1] Error with win2000 coming packets

Hi everybody:

I've got a probably beginner error. Is the next:
I installed my FW-1 in a Windows 2000 Server without problems, then I apply the wizard  for configuring it. The first step was successful, everybody could go out through the FW-1. But we have a Web Server a FTP Server and a Mail Server that must be  approachable from Internet. I used the correct wizard, but I can't access to the servers. The FW-1 have two net cards one of them in the localnet and the other in Internet. What can be happen?

Thanks in advance

Regards Javier Chordá