Re: [FW1] sendto: error

Wouldn't really mean that some node between your firewall and the PO at the other end is reporting network unreachable? This simply means that there is no route (and by implication no default route) to get the the network in question at some point. Could
be your firewall, but could just as easily be their firewall or some router. I would suggest trying a ping or traceroute from your firewall.
Bill