[FW1] Manual IPSec between Cisco IOS to CP

I have successfully set VPN between Cisco IOS and CP VPN-1 using IKE but not for Manual IPsec.
Does anybody have experience setting VPN between Cisco IOS and CP VPN-1 using Manual IPsec ?
There reason why I want to setup VPN using manual IPsec is actually I want to offering VPN-1 solution to customer using
router from Ericson that only support Manual IPSec and claimed can communicate with Cisco IOS.

Another question .. if I use both ESP and AH when setting SPI on key management .. does ESP encapsulate AH or AH encapsulate ESP ??

Regards
Agus Pracoyo