[FW1] Please help extreme newbie - FW-1 4.1 SP2 on NT 4.0

Hello all,

I've been tasked with setting up a Firewall, in our QA Test lab.

The firewall server is NT 4.0, SP5.
It has four NIC's in it.
One NIC connects to our internal network, which uses a Private IP address of
192.168.100.x
The other three NIC's are three seperate networks, using 126.1.0.x,
126.2.0.x, and 126.3.0.x addresses.

I need to configure FW-1 to all nothing but HTTP/HTTPS traffic through from,
the world ( i.e. 192.168.100.x ), to an IIS server located on the 126.1.0.x
network.
The IP address of this IIS server is 126.1.0.2.

Also, I need to have FW-1 allow the other two 126 networks ( 126.2.0.x &
126.3.0.x ) to access the IIS server on the 126.1.0.x network as well.

Before installing FW-1, I have verified that I can ping workstations/servers
on each of the four network segments, so I'm reasonable sure that I've set
routing up properly.

Having NEVER set up any kind of Firewall how can set this up easily?

If I understand correctly, I can use NAT, to translate the Firewall's
external IP address ( 192.168.100.16 ) to the IIS server's internal IP
address ( 126.1.0.2 ).
I just don't know how to implement this.
There is also another way to allow access, so I'm told, but don't have
details.

Any help, even if it's just telling me exactly what to read, would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul M. Landry
QA/Dev. Test Lab Manager