[FW1] Traffic dropping in log, but not displaying the rule that killed it...

We had it working fine a week ago, but now ...

We have a server on the DMZ that is allowed to send SMTP internally.
Now it has stopped working and we get a log entry that says it was
dropped by rule (blank) as tcp traffic.  Also, it lists another port 25
service instead of SMTP...

Any ideas?

TIA

Bill