[FW1] SDL and Changing NT Domain Passwords

Title: SDL and Changing NT Domain Passwords

Hi Everyone,
I was hoping someone could answer a question for me:
I am using SecuRemote (4174) on a Windows 2000 Professional box through VPN-1 4.1, SP3 on a Windows NT (SP6) box.
I have SDL working so that it will log me into the NT domain and allow me to run login scripts, etc.
It will not allow me to change my password through SDL, though.
We do not employ a WINS server, but the PDC is mapped through the lmhosts file on the client.
Any ideas?

Rob Michayluk
Computer Network Services Analyst
ACD Systems Limited
Tel:
Fax:
[email protected]
www.ACDSYSTEMS.com

        Come meet the ACD Systems Team!

        CeBIT 2001, Hannover, Germany, March 22-28, Location 009, Stand B45/2

        MacWorld 2001, New York, July 18-20, Booth 1331

        Comdex Fall 2001, November 12 - 16