RE: [FW1] Rainwall (OT)

Thomas,

I don't know where you're hearing these disturbing rumors, but the
company is going strong.  We recently got another $30 million cash
injection, business is booming, and the future is bright.  If you've had
trouble getting a response from someone in particular, please accept our
apologies.  You should always get a prompt response when calling the
support hotline or emailing [email protected].  If you don't, our
Support Manager, Ron Faulkner, will want to know about it.  You can
contact him directly at [email protected] or by calling our San
Jose HQ at.  Likewise, if you aren't getting a prompt
response from your account team, feel free to ask for the Sales VP for
your region.

Best regards,

Mark L. Decker
Rainfinity