[FW1] Rainwall

We're currently using Rainwall v 1.3, and are planning to upgrade to v1.5 because of some issues. My experience is that it's a product with promise, and works quite nicely in a failover situation. Our issues come up when we try to do load balancing.
I'm quite interested in hearing other customers experiences with Rainfinity, especially anyone using v1.5 on NT. I'd also like to know, either from current customers or any of the Rainfinity people that lurk on this board, if anyone can give me more concrete information on what's up with the company lately. I've heard some disturbing rumours that they're having some internal troubles. A few of my emails and phonecalls have gone unanswered. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Should I be looking at Stonesoft or Cisco Content Switches? :)

TIA,

TH