[FW1] fw-1 4.1 SP1 http 1.1 support

Hi,

We're trying Check Point FW-1 4.1 SP1 product. It seems the http proxy using
http 1.0 by default.
And we've added following to $FWDIR/conf/objects.C:

:http_force_down_to_10 (true)
:http_sup_continue (true)
:http_avoid_keep_alive (true)

based on one email titled HTTP/1.1 Support in phoneboy's email list. The
changes are made without
any fw service running and I even changed the objects.C.[Bak|Orig] under
both  $FWDIR/conf and
the bak directory. After the changes, I restarted the computer and the
$FWDIR/conf/objects.C is correct.
However, it still responds with http 1.0.

What should I do? Thanks a lot in advance for kind help!

Xuemei