From: Warrier, Satish [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 6:45 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] Move from Firewall-1 to VPN

This is a simple question which i can't find a straight answer at cp's
website so here it is
we currently have Enterprise version of NT  FW-1 installed, we're
considering VPN for our users and was trying to find out if checkpoint has a
VPN module that i can install on top of existing FW, or is it a complete
re-install with their VPN-1 product line ???
For those that have done this migration how painfull is it ? if any
I would appreciate hearing from you before i start on this adventure.
Satish Warrier
El Camino College