RE: [FW1] SP3 and unknown established TCP packet

This line:
#define NON_SYN_RULEBASE_MATCH_LOG
as it is, tells the firewall to log non syn packets.  To avoid logging
dropped non-syn packets, comment out this line, so it looks like this:

/* #define NON_SYN_RULEBASE_MATCH_LOG  */

Below is an excerpt from my (non-modified) fwui_head.def
/*
 * Uncomment the following line to enable TCP Non-SYN packet to go through
 * the rule-base.
 */
/*#define ALLOW_NON_SYN_RULEBASE_MATCH */

/*
 * Comment the following line to disable logging of TCP Non-SYN packets
dropped
 * because they are not alowed to go through the rule-base
 */
#define NON_SYN_RULEBASE_MATCH_LOG

Hope this helps.