Re: [FW1] URI-Blocking form WWW-Sites

[email protected] wrote:

> Hello
> I want to block same WWW-Sites with the Content-Securtiy! (URI)
> I do this with a file that has following syntax:
> www..com 0
> www.yyy.com 0 and so on
> It works fine when this file is very small but when it´s greate (more then
> 1000 entries) the http-access doesn´t work!
> Is there a limit for this file?

Hi,
afaik, the limit is 59 entries in one file. If you need more, you should define more
resources and pack them together in one group.
Hope it helps,
best regards
Matthias

begin:vcard
n:Leu;Dr. Matthias
tel;cell:tel;fax:+49 8102 895 199
tel;work:+49 8102 895 190
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.aerasec.de
org:AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH
adr:;;Wagenberger Strasse 1;D-85662;Hohenbrunn;;
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
fn:Dr. Matthias Leu
end:vcard