RE: [FW1] URI-Blocking form WWW-Sites

Hello Manfred, I have a question if you can help. I was doing the same
blocking ( I only had 3 sites for testing) you are doing and when I have the
rule active the internet access slows considerably and the CPU usage goes up
immensely. I am running FW 4.0 (build 4064) running on Solaris. What are you
running and are you creating the rule differently?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Zoran
OSD Network Engineer