/*              [email protected]                  */

From: "Skip Lawrence - ext. 8972" <[email protected]>
      @lists.us.checkpoint.com on 2001/02/08 06:46 AM

Please respond to "Skip Lawrence - ext. 8972" <[email protected]>

Sent by:  [email protected]

      <[email protected]>
cc:
Subject:  [FW1] Upgrading from NT. to 2000

Hello everybody.

I would like to upgrade my Manager Console from NT to 2000, What is the
best
way to do this ? it is actually moving from one box to another.

Thanks in advanced for this help .