[FW1] Nokia Ip330 and Fw1/VPN-1 License

 Hello,
 I have an easy doubt I hope anybody is able to exlplain me. If I buy a Nokia
IP330 BB2350 I have to obtain a separate
license too to run Firewall-1/VPN Encryption software pre-installed?
 Does this product support any Checkpoint Securemote clients?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Stefano Franchini
CDM Tecnoconsulting SpA