[FW1] Static Nat Problem

Hello all, and thanks in advance. My problem is this. I am trying to set up
a static NAT for a server. I set up the server as a workstation, set it to
static NAT.
On the Aix/FW box I added arp -s ether a.b.c.d MAC. address pub, I then did
a route add a.b.c.d  w.x.y.z 1. I also made sure to do a no -o
ipforwarding=1. The server is able to get out and is correctly NAT'ed, but I
am unable to connect to it from the outside. It is advertising the correct
arp, as I have pined the external FW int. and the NAT ip and both show the
same MAC. So this must be a routing problem..but a netstat -r shows the
route a.b.c.d   w.x.y.z  UGH

I have fw-1 4.1 sp3 on Aix 4.3.3

Thanks,

Matt Duval