[FW1] Status of Reporting Server logs consolidation

Hello everyone,
I have an NT 4.0 server with Firewall-1 Management module installed that
controls two VPN-1 appliances.
On the NT 4.0 box I have also installed the Reporting Server product to
process the log files that I receive from the two appliances.
I have installed the standard consolidation policy to start using the
Reporting Server and I am able to create reports for the traffic.
I have looked everywhere under the installation directories for a log file
that tells me at what point is the consolidation engine with my logs
because I would like to remove the original fw log files once they have
been processed in order to save space.
Does anyone know how to determine if a specific log file has already been
read and thus can be removed without risking to lose traffic records?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Lorenzo Chiavacci