[FW1] Content virus scanner

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what a good content virus scanner is to work together
with Checkpoint Firewall-1? I am familiar with e-safe and a little bit with
Trend Micro. At this point (we are still in a testing phase) I can't tell
what's best. I know e-safe performs not so well (2.1) in a large network
(more than 500 nodes) because of CVP. But on the other hand their gui and
logging are much better then Trend Micro's and they just released 3.0 which
is no longer depending on CVP.

Can anyone supply me with some facts or links that will help decide what
product is the best for us? Or does anyone have some experience already with
e-Safe 3.0?

Thanks!

Marvin Sturrus