[FW1] SP2 and NAT

Sorry if this question has been asked already.  I was wondering if SP2 fixed
the problem Secure Remote had with NAT?  I know I was told by a support
engineer that it was going to be supported with SP2, but that was a long
while ago.

Thank You,
Lee Christie (CCSA)
Security Engineer
CorpNet Security
____________________________________
trust.no.one.train.everyone
     surround yourself with knowledge
              www.corpnetsecurity.com

NOTICE: CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This e-mail message and any accompanying files may contain information
that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received the e-mail in error, you are
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing
or copying of the message and any attached files is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail message in error please immediately
advise the sender by return e-mail, or telephone, listed below.  You
must destroy the original transmission and its contents.  Any views
expressed within this communication are those of the individual sender,
CorpNet Security. This communication should not be copied or
disseminated without permission.