[FW1] Fetching Security Policy from localhost

-------mail to checkpoint------

Hello,

I upgraded my FW-1 ( DES)  from 4.1 to 4.1SP2 on my spare Nokia
appliance IP440.
all seem working fine, but when the FW starts, these messages occure.
wht do they mean?

FireWall-1: Fetching Security Policy from localhost
Trying to fetch Security Policy from localhost:

Installing Security Policy Standard on all.all@absfw1
Using external interface ''

Warning: External Interface was not set by this Loading. Please verify
that
         $FWDIR/conf/external.if holds the name of your External
Interface.

FW-1: no license for encryption
Apr 16 18:52:16 absfw1 [LOG_CRIT] kernel: FW-1: no license for
encryption
Fetching Security Policy from localhost succeeded

FireWall-1: Starting cpmad (Malicious Activity Detection)
FireWall-1 started

regards,

--
AGHARMNIE Youssef