[FW1] problem with SMTP and HTTP connections behide NAT

HI everyone,

     I have problem regarding 2 applications which are SMTP and HTTP, both of them created similar error messages as mentioned below:

1)The incoming mail from some user (some particular server of yahoo.com) is unable to deliver to the plublic mail server of my customer.
 please investigate the error message as follows:

Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf! It's FREE. Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<[email protected]>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)

2) The outgoing http connections from my customer's proxy server couldn't be established with the destination host (URL).
    The error message has been generated as follows:

Error 400 - Proxy Error: Unable to connect to remote host or host not
responding - URL http://f61.mail.yahoo.com/ym/login?.rand=cbbpne58f9khg.
Explanation: On a tunneled request, the server could not connect to the
requested partner on the requested port.

Action: Check to make sure the URL and port you entered is correct. If so,
please retry your request.

As I observed, both mail and proxy server are being hiden by Static NAT (Automatic) therefor there might be a problem during NAT process.

Firewall-1 is running on AIX with version 4.1 SP1.

Thank and regards,
Porntiva J.