From: Jarrett Goetz [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 11:31 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Site-to-Site: CheckPoint Firewall 1 <-> Lucent VPN Brick Firewall

I am sure this question has been asked before, but in searching through the archives of multiple lists I cannot seem to find any information, and if you've ever looked at Lucent's site you would know that it is almost as bad as Cisco's in terms of organization. :)

We (running FW-1 4.1 SP2) need to be able to establish an IPSec Site to Site VPN connection with a subsidiary (running a Lucent), I know this is possible, but has anyone done it with this configuration?  Also, does anyone know where I may be able to find a doc on how to do this?

Thanks!

Jarrett