[FW1] NAT and Load Balancing

Hi everybody,

We appear to be having a problem getting these two to work together. Here is our situation:

Relevant rules:

Any      Load Balancing object      Web services    accept    long
Any      External NAT address       Web Services    accept    long

We have both these rules, as we cannot put the load balancing object into a NAT rule. The load balancing object has a non-existant internal IP, and consists of two servers on the same subnet as the IP for the load balancing object.

Our NAT rules are:

Any     External NAT address   any    =original    Internal NAT address
Internal NAT address     Any   any    External NAT addresss   =original

As myself and the colleague I am working with were not the people that set this firewall up, I am not even sure we have a license for connect control, but am having that checked while I am seeking this technical help.

If anyone can see what is wrong, please help. If it's something obvious, well, we all screw up occasionally. :)

Cheers

Simon Hornby