[FW1] Enterprise - slave configuration question

Hello,

I have the following configuration:

Server A with an enterprise edition 4.0 of Checkpoint FW1. It has a firewall
management module and an inspection module running on it. I also have server
B with only a inspection module running on it.

My problem is that I'm unable to insert a rulebase into server B.

I've done the following:

On server B (sun solaris 2.7):
- Installed the inspection module on server B
- run fwconfig and told server B where to download the rulebase
(it asks me for a password, but I have no clue what it will do with it.)

On server A (sun solaris 2.7)
- installed server B as an object into the management module of server A.
(server B object is a Host with FW1 software installed on it.)

- now I create an new rulebase with an empty rule with any - any - any -
accept and logging on.
- I select install (it shows me two possible objects to install (server A
and server B)
- I select server B

Error: resource unavailable.

Hmm, what is happening here? I can ping server B from server A.
When I started server B, it tried to collect the rulebase from server A, but
failed.

How does server B know what rulebase to collect? Does it look for a name?

Any pointers into the right direction are greatly appreciated.

Peter

Let op: met de overgang van A2k naar Chello
is mijn email adres gewijzigd.

Mijn nieuwe email adres is:
[email protected]

Verder nog wat voer voor de Carnivore van de FBI.
Jihad, sabotage, explosives, nuclear, America, President