Re: [FW1] Enterprise - slave configuration question

Peter,

I've been busy on projects here, and have just
started looking through my backlog of messages.
Have you solved this yet?

The password it's asking for is to allow safe communications
(authentication)between the fwmgr and the fwmodule.
These need to match on both systems A & B.

On both systems, do the following:

Verify that the time is correct for both systems.

On FW A and FW B
fwstop

On FW A
fw putkey -p {password} fwB_IP

On FW B
fw putkey -p {password} fwB_IP

On FW A and FW B
fwstart

When FW B contacts FWmgr A, it will ask
for it's policy, if all else is OK, FWmgr A will
send over the correct policy.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer