Re: [FW1] Adding HTTPS ports

FW 4.1 provides 3 ways to specify port ranges.
1.  New TCP service - fill in the PORT field with 41000-65535, but do not touch
source port range field
2.  Create a Port Range object, flag TCP, then enter the proper starting port and
ending port on the designated lines.
3.  Follow Roberts email which describes accurately how to accomplish the same using
basic inspect code

Cheers,
CryptoTech