[FW1] Adding HTTPS ports

Need some help.

Thought this would be simeple, but...

1. Needing to add/define a group of ports as HTTPS. Several of these fall
into a range.  If I leave the Port field empty, but fill in the range, I get
an error indicating I must populate that field.  What do I put there? I know
HTTPS is defined as port 443 (and already a defined service).The ports I
need to define are ALL above 41000.  So what do I place in the port field?

2. Because these ports are being used for a specific scenario, I have given
them similar names, different by a single character.  These 'objects' are to
be added to my Desktop Group of defined services allowed.  After adding
these newly defined services to my Desktop Group (via Edit) and I attempt to
close the Add Objects dialog, I get the message 'Selection already used'.
Any ideas?  Sounds like I have the name of the newly defined objects TOO
similar.  I have tried changing the name of one of the objects, even
radically.  Even made sure the source port is not the same as the starting
port for the range (ie. ...50=port & ...51-to-60=range) - no joy. Stumped.

kennyw