[FW1] What to let through for IKE VPN?

Good day Gentlemen,

I've finally managed to get SR working behind a NAT device. For
troubleshooting this project, I just added a line to our router's ACL to let
everything from the translated public IP of the machine I was working on
through the router, but now I need to make it more general. When I got it
working, I took a look at Checkpoint's site to see what to add. At
http://support.checkpoint.com/gold/publisher.asp?id=88a5d6a0-a4c6-11d4-9ec9-
080020cf9075&resource=&number=0&isExternal=0 I found:

2. To establish a connection between SecuRemote Client and the server:

For ISAKMP, open UDP port 500 (ISAKMP service) for Authentication, and allow
traffic on protocol 50 (0x32) and 51 (0x33) which are the new protocol
numbers for ISAKMP

I've added these three lines to our Cisco router's ACL:

access-list 100 permit 50 any host my.fw.ex.ip
access-list 100 permit 51 any host my.fw.ex.ip
access-list 100 permit udp any host my.fw.ex.ip eq 500

But my session dies after auth. If I do a 'sh access-list 100', I can see
the hits on the third line for auth, but nothing on the first two. If I add
my test machine's external IP back in and allow any traffic from it, it
works again. Has anybody got any idea what I'm doing wrong here? Thanks!

Ian