RE: [FW1] What to let through for IKE VPN?

Hi Gareth and gang,

Thanks for the response! I actually found the answer this morning (from CP).
If you're using SR behind a NAT, your client is sending the IKE packets
encapsulated in UDP headers to port 2746 on the FW. Thus, you need a line in
your Cisco router like:

access-list 100 permit udp any host my.fw.ex.ip eq 2746

If there is no encapsulation with IKE (ie. not NAT'ed), you still need:

access-list 100 permit 50 any host my.fw.ex.ip
access-list 100 permit 51 any host my.fw.ex.ip

Additionally, for authentication, you need:

access-list 100 permit udp any host my.fw.ex.ip eq 500

Hope this helps someone out there. Take care,

Ian