Re: [FW1] unknown established TCP packet

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, efarinas wrote:

> I've checked some recent digests and also checkpoint newsgroups but I've
> found nothing.
>
> Do you have an idea of what causes this weird behaviour ... can this be
> fixed ?

It's due to how the state table handles connections.  The time has expired
for the connection when it was originally created with SYN packet. For
the gory details on the state table, check out

http://www.enteract.com/~lspitz/fwtable.html

I need to add a paragraph just on this problem, as it is commonly asked.

lance