[FW1] unknown established TCP packet

Hey List,

have a problem by getting the Error Message in the Log:

Action: drop Rule:0 Info: reason: unknown established TCP packet

the problem is, I updated from CP FW-1 4.1 SP1 to CP FW-1 4.1 SP2 on the
31 Oktober, so i can't believe, that this connection was established before
updateing from SP1 --> SP2 ..... also my rulebase is already installed for 5
days so this schould also not be the problem ?

does anyone know what the problem could be?

Running on redundant NOKIA IP440 IPSO 3.2.1 via VRRP with NT Management

thanks in advance

Oliver