[FW1] problems with the service X11

Hi All,

I have FW-1 v.4.1 installed on Solaris 2.7. Sometimes I have problems with
the services X11 and X11-verify, when I try to install a policy with a lot
of services like telnet, http, ftp together with X11... the policy is
compiled and almost every service installed on the policy is running except
the services X11 and X11-verify. But if I create a new policy only with X11
and X11-verify, this rule is running ok.

Is this possible?
Has anybody heart about having to intall X11 service alone in a rule to make
it work?

Thanks in advance