RE: [FW1] problems with the service X11

DO you mean policy, or rule?

In a rule, this makes sense because an X11 connection is established in the
opposite direction to ftp and telnet.

I would expect to see two rules:
1: PCs -> servers - telnet, FTP
2: Servers -> PCs - X11Verify

Timothy Frost			mailto:[email protected]
EDS New Zealand			Fax: +64-4-495-0473
8 Gilmer Terrace			Phone: +64-4-495-0504
P O Box 3647
Wellington
New Zealand