[FW1] FW-1 on an Xylan switch: IF running in an unprotected mode

Hi Everyone,

we have a problem with an fw-module (3.0b) on the xylan-switch.
On these switch are 10 VLANs.
On the EMC I create an Network Object for the switch (create the Interface by doing an "SNMP Get") and install the security policy
to the switch. In the last try the security policy was:
any any drop

9 IF working fine, but the 10th running in an unprotected mode !
(I mean: no logging, an no security policy)
The Network Object and the object.C looks like right:
:if-6 (vn250.4
:iffullname (vn250)
:ipaddr (192.168.5.254)
:netmask (255.255.255.0)
:ifname (vn25)
:ifnum (0)
:netaccess (Any
:color (Blue)

My Question are:
- Does anyone have an ideas that is wrong ?
- How can i resolve the Interface-Name (vn250) directly in the switch

Thanks for your help
Frank