Re: [FW1] Upgrades

Yes, there is a new version of GUI which comes in the same
CD.

There is a setup.exe under CDPATH:/windows/CPMgmtClnt-41.

It is not an upgrade, it is a different program.

Regis Phelan wrote:

> I am upgrading the firewall this weekend to 4.0 SP7.  Is there an
> upgrade for the GUI I use on my desktop?
>
> thanks

Héctor Gerardo Garza Tapia
Information Security Consultant
CITI-Corporación en Investigación Tecnológica e Informática, SA de CV
Sendero Sur 285-A, Col. Contry  Monterrey, N.L. C.P. 64860, México
Tel. +(52)(8) 357 2267 x146     url: http://www.citi.com.mx