[FW1] Nokia Performance Statistics

Does anyone have any performance statistics for the Nokia IP appliance line?

I need to see how much the Nokia right out of the box (with no performance
editing) can handle?

My mangement wants to know this for the IP330, IP440, and IP650.

These are the questions they asked me.

1).  What's the maximum VPN (3DES) concurrent connections can each box can
handle?

2).   What's the maximum throughput can each box handle running VPN using 3DES?
(T-1, T-3, OC-1, OC-3)

I think they want to compare it with the Cisco Product Line

Thanks

AC