[FW1] Warning message for blocked sites but access still allowed?

    Since we are not allowed to block undesirable sites at present according to our lawyer he would like to implement some type of warning message instead. Example user goes to an adult site or Napster and a window pops up that says this site violates our policy blah blah blah would you still like to continue.  If they press yes it takes them to the site if no it doesn't.  Is anyone aware of any software that works with FW1 that would accomplish this our browsers are IE 3, 4 and 5.