Re: [FW1] Management Console config disappeared

For what it's worth, I recently saw a similar entry in my log where the
firewall policy was suddenly "uninstalled".  I know no one uninstalled the
policy because I was testing the firewall in my lab prior to deployment.

At 01:58 PM 9/18/00 +1200, Little, Craig (SSI-SIAP-NP5) wrote:

-
"As soon as men decide that all
means are permitted to fight an evil,
their good becomes indistinguishable