[FW1] Log Analysis on another machine

Hi,

I've downloaded a trial copy of WebTrends for Firewalls.
I'm running the software on my internal MS Proxy server in order to analyse
both proxy and firewall logs and e-mail myself a nice report each morning.

whats the best way of transferring logs from my single locked down NT FW4.1
firewall to the internal server automatically each day?

Thinking about it...I can probably create a script to FTP the logs off?

How do others perform this sort of log transfer for analysis.

Many thanks,

Shane